Senior Web Developer
Position: Senior Web Developer
Position Type: Full Time
Office Location: Beverly Hills, CA
For over 17 years, we have provided open-source solutions for clients across varying industries, sizes, and types, ranging from Full-Service Marketing Agencies and Nonprofit Organizations to Colleges/Universities and Startups.
Through partnering accomplished developers with aspiring engineers, we draw from one another's diverse experiences, unique perspective, and passion for innovation, in order to create cutting-edge solutions that WOW! Together, we build sophisticated and powerful websites that incorporate eye-catching design, with an emphasis on user experience and deliver remarkable and unique web and mobile applications, on time and on budget. Additionally, we are active in the Drupal community and upon receiving mentorship and training, you will be too.
This position requires working knowledge and experience with Drupal.
As a STAUFFER Senior Web Developer / Consultant, you will work alongside our Chief Executive Officer and Director of Operations to present our technical recommendations and strategy to prominent clientele as a Drupal Consultant. This position requires that you be able to quickly analyze a client's challenges, formulate solutions, and implement appropriate technologies, to achieve effective results.
- An understanding of the goals and strategy behind each project from conception through completion.
- Write clean, well-engineered code that conforms with accepted standards within the Drupal community.
- Ability to communicate effectively with project managers, technical leads, other internal team members, as well as outside stakeholders (we strive to maintain a positive, productive, and collaborative environment, and our Drupal Developers are active in sharing knowledge across the organization and with clientele).
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and make constructive suggestions for change.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Four(4) or more years of web development experience.
- At least Two(2) years of experience focusing primarily on Drupal CMS architecture and development.
- An advanced understanding of Drupal 7 & 8 module development and developing custom themes within Drupal.
- Expertise in custom development of PHP and MySQL.
- Knowledge of Git and deployment techniques.
- Experience with Web server set up and database tuning.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment.
- Ability to determine requirements and demonstrate new features, as they become available.
- Ability to receive feedback from clientele, and incorporating it into your work, as requested.
- Experience dissecting and optimizing application image assets in programs such as photoshop.
- Great communication and writing skills, and the ability to articulate and clearly explain things.
- A Degree in Computer Science from an accredited college or related field with over Five(5) years of software engineering experience is a must.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS: Nice to have, but not required.
- Experience with Agile and SCRUM processes (we primarily work with that methodology in mind, so it is beneficial to understand how it works).
- The ability to run your own projects and work without direct supervision, to make use of internal project management tools, estimating, planning, and scheduling work units while keeping others in the loop.
- Experience developing applications from IA/UX technical documentation (we like wireframes, sitemaps, feature lists, data transformation tables, and anything else that provides transparency to our process).
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Company Contributed Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company-Matched 401k
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company Provided Apple MacBook Pro
- Company Provided Snacks & Refreshments
- Team Bonding Exercises, Events & Outings
- Casual Company Culture
- Paid Parking
- Must be able to work onsite Monday-Friday at our office located in Beverly Hills, CA
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States of America for any employer