Sales Development Representative
Position: Sales Development Representative
Position Type: Full Time
Office Location: Los Angeles, CA
STAUFFER is one of Los Angeles' leading full-service agencies. Founded in 2001, STAUFFER has provided open-source solutions for clients across varying industries, sizes, and types, ranging from Full-Service Marketing Agencies and Nonprofit Organizations to Colleges/Universities and Startups.
We've done this through partnering accomplished developers with aspiring engineers, drawing from one another's diverse experiences, unique perspectives, and passion for innovation, in order to create cutting-edge solutions that astound. Together, we build sophisticated and powerful websites that incorporate eye-catching design, with an emphasis on user experience, to deliver remarkable and unique web and mobile applications, on time and on budget.
The right candidate should fit our company culture like a glove, sharing in the STAUFFER Core Values:
- Driven to succeed as an individual and for the firm
- Always Learning
- Self-sufficient when performing unfamiliar tasks
- Calm under pressure
- Excited to teach and strengthen the knowledge of other team members and clientele
Are you a DYNAMIC NEW BUSINESS SALES PROFESSIONAL with a passion for new business acquisition? Are you a team player who believes collaboration leads to success? Are you a self-starter who embraces accountability as a core value? If so, this may be your dream job.
We are seeking a candidate looking to build a career in the technology consulting industry. This is a position that will grow with our Agency! As a sales development representative, you’ll be our clients first experience with our firm and brand. You’ll be responsible for sales prospecting, lead generation, brand evangelism, attending events, and sales collateral creation. The ideal candidate is an experienced, passionate sales professional with the ability to attain and exceed revenue goals in this very competitive, high-growth space while building relationships with major global brands and institutions as well as emerging startups and social movements.
- $48,000 Base Annual Salary + $1,000 Monthly Performance Bonus for Meeting Sales Objective (OTE: $60,000)
Key Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Pipeline Generation
- Qualified Lead Generation
- Qualified Meeting Booking
- Attend Requested Events & Research New Events to Attend
- Sales Communications (Phone Scripts, Email Templates, and Keynote Decks)
- Bachelors Degree (or Higher) from an Accredited College/University
- Two(2) to Four(4) Years of Business Development/Sales Experience (Focus on Prospecting and Client Acquisition, Preferably, with Regard to Technology Consulting, Strategy, Design or Other Related Fields)
- Digital Native (but not subject matter expert)
- Successful at Booking Meetings
- Excellent References (Previous Supervisors Preferred)
- Can-Do Attitude
- Hunger For Learning About New Technologies and Skills
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Excellent Communication Skills (Written, Verbal, and Interpersonal)
- Presentation Skills
- Expertise in Handling Ambiguity
- Flexibility / Adaptability Skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to work effectively both independently and in a collaborative team environment
- Strong creative sales strategist, with prior success with development and execution of new business plans for complex client organizations
- Demonstrated capability of self-direction and motivation
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- The People!
- Competitive Salaries
- Company Contributed to Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company-Matched 401k
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) Policy
- Unlimited Snacks & Drinks (this includes coffee.. lots of coffee!)
- Company Provided Apple MacBook Pro
- Company Funded Bonding Exercises & Events
- Casual Company Culture & Dress Policy
- Professional Development Training/Certification Reimbursement
- Paid Parking
- Must be able to work onsite Monday-Friday at our office located in Los Angeles, CA
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States of America for any employer
Stauffer’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Please, no recruiters and/or offshore resourcing firms.